Rent beautiful Treacle Cottage in Halesworth online now.
Surrounded by a moat with a wealth of exposed beams and even a bread oven, this adjoining cottage is full of character.
Treacle Cottage is a stunning holiday cottage to let just a couple of miles from Halesworth
Peacefully situated on the edge of the parish of Wissett, Treacle Cottage adjoins the owners’ early 16th century Grade II listed farmhouse. It is surrounded by a moat and has a wealth of exposed beams, as well as a bread oven, and the single bedroom has the facility of its own en-suite wash basin. An ideal holiday home, guests will enjoy nearby Southwold, Walberswick, Minsmere RSPB, Dunwich and Aldeburgh.
Visit the nearby town of Halesworth at 2 miles distance which has a weekly Wednesday market, an arts centre, tennis courts, golf course and many independent shops, pubs and restaurants. Valley Farm Vineyards is approximately 1½ miles and there are fishing lakes at approximately 1 mile distance. Visit Peasenhall, Yoxford and Debenham. Pub ½ mile.
To check availability and book your stay in Treacle Cottage click here.
Treacle Cottage Features:
- Sleeps up to 5
- Prices start at £361 per week
- Living room with brick floor
- Kitchen/dining area with tiled floor
- Separate toilet
- Steep, stone turning staircase to first floor
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double with vaulted ceiling, 1 single with low beam, both with wooden floors
- Shower room with toilet
- Second floor features 1 galleried twin bedroom (no door)
- Low beams and doors throughout
- Oil CH (underfloor on ground floor), elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- Freeview TV
- iPod dock
- Elec cooker
- Internet connection
- Lawned garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Parking (2 cars)
- Cycle store
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- NB: Property is surrounded by a moat