Rent beautiful Stable End in Halesworth online now.
While on the edge of lovely market town, guests can relax at this cosy property or enjoy the local attractions.
Stable End is an impeccable holiday cottage to rent in Halesworth
This delightful pair of Grade II listed former stables, (refs BVT and BVU) adjoining the owner’s Georgian house, have been lovingly restored to a high standard to combine character with modern convenience. Ideal base to explore the Suffolk and Norfolk coast and countryside.
Set on the edge of this charming market town with its thriving arts scene, only 8 miles from Southwold and its sandy beach and lovely walks nearby. Easy driving distance of RSPB Minsmere, Walberswick, Dunwich, Aldeburgh, Snape Maltings, Norfolk Broads. Golf, riding, tennis, sailing, swimming and fishing all available locally. Rail links to London, Norwich and the Norfolk Broads. Shop and pub 1/2 mile.
To check availability and book your stay in click here.
- Sleeps up to 5
- Prices start at £419 per week
- Spacious beamed living/dining room with wood-burning stove
- day bed (for alternative sleeping only)
- rugs on tiled floor
- French doors to courtyard garden and bespoke kitchen area with gas range (for cooking)
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet
- Two beamed double bedrooms, one with 6ft zip and link bed (can be twin beds on request) and additional single bed (on request)
- Separate toilet
Stable End holiday cottage in Halesworth map: