Rent beautiful St Cedds near Halesworth online now.
In a picturesque setting only two miles from the centre of Halesworth, this thatched holiday cottage is located in Chediston, within easy reach of Southwold and Walberswick.
St Cedds is a stunning holiday cottage to rent in Halesworth
This cosy, terraced, 16th-century thatched cottage, which has been renovated to a good standard, is situated in a picturesque setting close to the village church in the rural hamlet of Chediston. With country walks on the doorstep and within easy reach of Southwold and Walberswick. St Cedds, with its pretty beamed interior, provides a romantic retreat for couples to explore the Suffolk countryside and coastline.
Close by are the towns of Halesworth, 2 miles, Southwold, 9 miles, Walberswick, 12 miles and within 30 minutes of the RSPB reserve at Minsmere. Shop and restaurant 2 miles, pub 1½ miles.
To check availability and book your stay in St Cedds click here.
St Cedds Features:
- Sleeps up to 4
- Prices start at £321 per week
- Living room with open fire, Freeview TV, DVD player, beams and wooden floor
- Kitchen/dining room with electric range, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Bathroom with bath, shower attachment and toilet.
- Beamed throughout
- Bedroom 1: With double bed
- Bedroom 2: With double bed
- Economy 7 Central Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Initial fuel for open fire included
- Enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture
- Private parking for 2 cars
- No smoking