Rent beautiful Dove Cottage in Halesworth online now.
Combining traditional character and modern convenience, this property is a cosy base to discover this lovely area.
Dove Cottage is a simply stunning holiday let available in Halesworth
This delightful pair of Grade II listed former stables, (refs BVT and BVU) adjoining the owner’s Georgian house, have been lovingly restored to a high standard to combine character with modern convenience. Ideal base to explore the Suffolk and Norfolk coast and countryside.
Set on the edge of a charming market town with thriving arts scene, only 8 miles from Southwold and its sandy beach and lovely walks nearby. Easy driving distance of RSPB Minsmere, Walberswick, Dunwich, Aldeburgh, Snape Maltings, Norfolk Broads. Golf, riding, tennis, sailing, swimming and fishing all available locally. Rail links to London, Norwich and the Norfolk Broads. Shop and pub 1/2 mile.
To check availability and book your stay in Dove Cottage click here.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Prices start at £414 per week
- ‘Upside-down’ cottage
- Two double bedrooms, one with 5ft zip and link bed (can be twin beds on request)
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet
- Spacious living/dining room with wood-burning stove
- rugs on wooden floor
- fitted kitchen area with gas/elec range (for cooking)